Saturday - Swift Ride @ 9:00; Hugo - June 9th.

Saturday-6/2 @ 9:00am @ Vics
2.5 ~ 3 Hour Ride - Medium pace with a few hard options.  I'm racing on Sunday so will try to avoid lots of climbing.  Still recovering from 5000ft of mountain bike climbing at the Growler.  I think it was the 40 minutes of walk a bike that killed me the most.

*Anybody want to lead a Sunday Ride, send an email out.

** Next Saturday, June 9th - 10th Annual Hugo Road Race - Info coming soon on volunteering.  Need Marshal, Follow and Feed.  Just got call from State Patrol.  The bridge just out of town, just started construction on it.  One lane is closed for repaving and a timed traffic light is controlling it.  Fun...  So, start will have to move to the finish line.  
*** A few need money from Deer Trail - It's on my list, coming soon.  I haven't forgot about you...  :-)

Ciao, Stephen