Fwd: Sunday March 28 "B" ride

 It's my turn again to lead the type "B" ride for this coming Sunday.
 I remind that type "B" means slower pace. Usually we all start together and then we split in 2 groups. Who wants to keep a slower pace for this Sunday sticks with me.

 Weather is supposed to be Sunny and mid 50s-low 60s. So, yes, time to get out!
 I am confident that the snow we may get over Fri night into Sat morning should melt by Sun morning, but of course I will make sure that roads are clean.

 Meeting Time: 10:00 a.m. at Vic's

 Route: Rabbit Mountain through 63rd north - St Vrain East - 75th N - Back from 36. (optional: if we feel social, we can stop by for coffee in Lyons)
 2 short cuts:  who wants slower pace and shorter route: Go back from Hygiene when we hit 75th N or keep going on CO 66 back from 36 when we take R turn for Rabbit Mountain.

 Sorry ladies, for our lap tempo ride on Saturday. I don't think it is going to happen (20% chance of snow and low 40s).. If there is enough interest, I can try to reschedule it for Tuesday March 30th after work at 5:00 pm. So, let me know, otherwise I train over lunch time usually.

 Ciao
 Luisa