This Saturday Pre - San Valentine Ride

Hello all,

Here we go, and it's my turn to lead, for this month, the "Type B" ride. Moved to Saturday, Feb 13 due to weather.
Weather is supposed to be partly cloudy - high low 40s.
I also remind that type B is for intensity not for length.

I just want to make very clear that I will be there ONLY if it's above freeze with clean roads.

Meet: 10:00 a.m. at Vic's
Length: 2.5- 3 hours


Route: Jay E - 75th S - Baseline E - Cherryvale S - Marshall (whoever wants to cut short can go back from here) - Eldorado Springs and back - up to Ncar and back from Baseline and 9th (if your valentine is not waiting, you can stop with me and get lunch at Bacaro or coffee at Amante on Walnut St. Yeah, let's stroll through downtown.

Let's pray for decent weather and I hope to see many of you there

Luisa

--